Broccoli Anchovy Pasta
- 350g dried pasta
- 350g broccoli
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 6 anchovies, chopped
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 fresh red chillies, seeded and finely chopped
- Parmesan cheese
- Cook the spaghetti in boiling salted water, according to packet instructions.
- Cut the broccoli into small florets and put aside. Thinly slice the thick stalks and cook in a pan on low heat with anchovies, butter, chillies, and garlic, for about 8-10 minutes. Cook the florets with the pasta for 4 minutes.
- Drain the pasta and broccoli florets, reserving some pasta water, and add to the pan. Stir gently and add 2 tbsp reserved water and a sprinkling of parmesan cheese.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot and with another sprinkling of parmesan.