Butternut and Carrot Soup
Parts = Cup or whatever you want to scale the recipe by
- 3 Parts diced butternut
- 2 Parts thin sliced carrot
- 1 Part chopped leek
- 3 parts chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1/2 part cream
- Curry Powder
- Cumin Seeds
- Celery Salt
- Cook butternet, carrot and leek in a large pot for around 8 minutes with the butter.
- Add chicken stock and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Take off of the heat to cool before blending with a stick blender.
- Let simmer for another 30 minutes after adding herbs and spices.
- Mix in cream well, allow to heat then serve.