Butter, Onion, and Tomato Pasta
Makes 2 servings (sauce + 2 servings of spaghetti)
- 1 tin tomatoes
- 1 medium sized yellow onion
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- Put everything in a pot over medium heat.
- When mixture bubbles, lower to a slow but steady simmer. Stir ever 15-20 minutes until sauce has reduced (45 minutes)
- Toss together with 2 servings of spaghetti, optionally top with parmesan cheese.
- I added pepper, olive oil, red wine vinegar, thyme, rosemary, and chopped parsley from the garden. This recipe is easy to add to and hard to mess up.