Ham, mushroom & spinach frittata
Original Recipe Makes 2 serves
- 1 tsp oil
- 80g chestnut mushrooms, sliced
- 50g ham, diced
- 80g bag spinach
- 4 medium eggs, beaten
- 1 tbsp grated cheddar
- Heat the grill to its highest setting. Heat the oil in an ovenproof frying pan over a medium-high heat. Tip in the mushrooms and fry for 2 mins until mostly softened. Stir in the ham and spinach, and cook for 1 min more until the spinach has wilted. Season well with black pepper and a pinch of salt.
- Reduce the heat and pour over the eggs. Cook undisturbed for 3 mins until the eggs are mostly set. Sprinkle over the cheese and put under the grill for 2 mins. Serve hot or cold.
- I add in red onion and whatever other veg I feel like
- Goes well with a light drizzle of sriracha or chili oil
- Freezes well
- Divides and multiplies easily