Air Fryer Hassleback Potates
- 2 large Potatoes
- 3 tablespoon Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Black pepper
- Cut the potatoes into about 3-5 mm thick fan-like slices leaving some space at the bottom.
- In a mixing bowl, mix all the rest of the ingredients.
- Preheat the air fryer at 200°C.
- Cook the potatoes for 5 minutes.
- Open the basket and apply the seasoning mixture with the help of a basting brush between the slices and on the top of the potatoes.
- Close the basket and air fry for additional 20 minutes.
- Check the potatoes with the help of a fork for doneness.
- Optionally, sprinkle more seasoning or garlic powder on the top before serving.