- 120g butter, melted
- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk (160g)
- 1 packet malt biscuits, crushed (250g)
- 1 packet explorers (150g), chopped
- ½ cup dessicated coconut
- Melt the butter and condensed milk together in a large microwave safe bowl.
- Add crushed biscuits to the butter and condensed milk mixture.
- Add the chopped explorers or fruit puffs and mix it all together.
- Once it is all combined turn out onto a clean surface and form two logs. Use your hands to tightly pack it together.
- Roll logs in coconut and make sure they are covered all over. Wrap in cling film and chill for at least 1 hour.
- When ready to serve cut into 2 cm thick slices.
- You can speed up the setting process by putting it in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Store your lolly cake in an airtight container in the fridge.