Tomato Coconut Curry
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 small knob of ginger
- 2 - 3 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of curry powder
- 2 large tomatoes
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- ½ pack of frozen spinach (fresh works well too)
- Rough chop the garlic and ginger. Add the coconut oil to a pan and add in the rough chopped ginger and garlic.
- Sprinkle in the curry powder and let everything bloom for 1 - 2 minutes.
- Chop up the tomatoes and break it down into a sauce (about 5 minutes).
- Pour in the coconut cream and frozen spinach. Let it simmer down and let the flavor get to know each other.
- Finally add in some broccoli, salt, and a squeeze of lime. Let it cook down and serve with rice or bread!
- Serve with Naan bread